Sunday 4 May 2014

Testimonials....Pranic healing center in Chandigarh, India

#testimonial #pranichealing 
Healing for Hypothyroidism. I was on 100 mg eltroxin with so many other complains.She healed my Chakras in five sessions. After three months my doses was reduced to 25 from 100, by my endocrinologist.My inner confidence increased , my hair falls decreased, my relationship improved .thankx doctor for your amazing healing hands.Amazing pyramids and rose quratz ducks from your crystal shoppe ,are givine quite healing power positive energy  in my home.
                                                         ---  Neha , Parwanoo.
2. My issue was Anxiety and breathing difficulty. I was taking hearings from all healers in city and medical treatment for medical and psychiatric dept.I am 32 yrs , lives in Chandigarh. Coping with life and job was a big issue for me.In our city ,we have so many healers, I wasted time and money . Then one day my relative suggested me to go to dr.vandana , who is a holistic healer.I took ten holistic Pranic healing session and one Past life regression session from her. I was feeling change ,even after my first healing session. Now my breathing is normal, no medicine for that, my psychiatrist reduced my doses to minimum. I am able to live my life .thakx dr.vandana.
                                 ---Rajeev, Chandigarh
3. My life was on a very difficult point when I find dr.vandana raghuvanshi, on net. I faced a turbulent married life and reached at the breaking point. Even after consultation session with her , I felt so much better. As advised by her , I  took three session for emotional healing. In this she healed my chakras and my subconscious mind. I started smiling and sleeping well. Then I had my two past lives regression sessions from her. I was already tried past life regression with someone else before, and not regressed. But surprisingly with her ,I regressed my life in detail in each session. This way ,I could break my pattern.I noticed very good changes within three weeks. After three months so much changed in me and my husband relationship, we started understanding each other, he became very caring , I started receiving love , my own block was removed . May god gives her divine blessing for all good work , to change lives completely.
                                           ---Dimple